Thursday, October 30, 2008

Games for the Future (?)

Here is the list of games that I have to buy and play in my near future:

  • Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3)
  • Mass Effect (PC)
  • Bioshock (PC or PS3)
  • Little Big Planet (PS3)
  • Rock Band 2 (PS3)
  • Fallout 3 (PS3 or PC)
  • The Witcher (PC)
That is the list of games already released that I do not have. I still have to finish Assassin's Creed for my PS3, and I am kind of playing Spore for the PC too.

My first priority in that list is Fallout 3, and I guess I will give me that as a birthday present next month. :)

Of course, I will probably not be able to play all those games soon, as I have a PhD to finish, but I will use some of my almost ephemeral spare time to play something.

Actually, I also have a huge line of books to read, too...

No comments: