Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Lethean Waters washed it away...

Sometimes we write things that seem to be plain innocent to us, but when we realize we have already hurt someone, and this someone might be the last person in the world you want to hurt. I did that twice in a matter of hours, and I am deeply sorry...

Today I am going to Goiânia to meet my girlfriend and spend the rest of the week with her. I dreamed about this moment for four months, and I almost lose it all due to some misplaced words at the wrong time... I love her, and I don't want to lose her...

I will probably not write anything else until next week. This will be a holiday very far away from computers, and I am sure it will be worth the four months of waiting. I will also use this time to rethink some things in my life... Things that have to change, and I want her to help me with that.

From next week onwards, everything will already be settled here again, and I will start to post more again. I have to fill a report about my 10 months away in the United States, and then I have a lot work to do. And of course, the gaming season starts again! I can't stand any more time without playing RPG... I will use some of my spare time during this week to plan my next game session, and players be ready for some hack and slash! :P

No comments: