Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Zeitgeist

Sometime ago I watched a movie called Zeitgeist, a documentary that tells some supposed truths about our world. It is full of conspiracy theories, but it is very interesting, and I believe some of the facts there are really true.

The first part is about religion, and that is the scariest but the best part of the movie in my opinion. The second part is about the World Trade Center Incident in 2001, and the last one is about the world economic system.

It is a long movie, about 2h 20min, and it deserves to be fully watched. But first, as you might have your world foundations shaken, and even shattered, be advised to be prepared before hit the link below and play it.

By the way, I love Conspiracy Theories! If I do believe in them? Well, sometimes, but not always...

Here is the link: Zeitgeist - The Movie

No comments: