Sunday, June 3, 2007

666th visitor

Unfortunately for everyone else, I was the 666th visitor of my own blog. I kind of was expecting such a thing, but I really wanted that it was another person. Anyway...

So it is sunday, I am here in my office. I had nothing to do at home so I decided to come here to access my e-mail, and update myself a bit. Now it is raining and I have to stay here until it stops. I have seen something about a hailstorm passing exactly over Ann Arbor yesterday, I just hope this hailstorm do not decide to pass over here today. I am hungry and I want to leave... HAUhAUhaUhAUhAUhAUHa. There is also a kind of mist passing over the city, but it is just passing away. This rain does not look to be stoping anytime soon... Bah!

I have to buy some books. I am almost finishing the last one I brought with me here, and I really do not want to have to read astrophysics stuff to pass all my free time, sometimes it is ok, but not everytime.

And the computer administrator here, he is called Jeremy, is a Star Wars addicted (he has lots of Star Wars miniatures over his table), listens to Heavy Metal, and has also a Dungeons & Dragons Black Dragon miniature over his table. I guess I will have to talk to him sometimes about these stuff! I just do not expect him to call to play RPG, because that would be a very tempting offer, and I do not know if I will have the will power to deny his offer. Hehehehehe

Ah! The first days living alone are not being so bad. (Today is only my second day living alone, so I do not have a good number of days to make any kind of worth statistics yet, but until now it seems fine enough!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

puxa gu, q bom q tah tudo bem.. fazendo amigos estranhos já!? :P star wars, rpg.. blablable heheh
saudadi.. a net é mto chata sem vc!
bju, saudadi!
tRi ;)

Thiago said...

Wait and see, my friend...

Soon, when you start to talk with tomatoes, you´ll see that you´re alone enough...

Wait...wait... you already talk with tomatoes... bah...

RPG... bah!!! ¬¬