Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Ultimate Musical Geekyness

People know I am a true believer in Rock'n'Roll, but unfortunately I don't know how to play any kind of instrument. The only musical experience I had was playing Guitar Hero. But I really want to learn how to truly play an electric guitar someday.Well... At least, that was what I thought until I have seen the most amazing musical instrument ever built by man... The "Geekiest" Musical Instrument Ever Built...



Two Tesla Coils playing the "Super Mario Bros." theme. It is geeky, and it's pure Heavy Metal.

2 comments:

Thiago said...

Cara, vou falar por aqui, pq vc não tá online em lugar nenhum...e eu tô com preguiça de escrever um e-mail...

O Castelo do Drácula tá a venda...pela bagatela de US$140 milhões...

Quase dá pra comprar hein?

Unknown said...

Ô véi, vc é tão precário que eu nem posso responder no seu blog. Vou ter que responder aqui então. Quando ele estiver valendo o dobro, eu compro! :P
HAuhAuHAUhAUhAUhAha