Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Your health and the Earth destruction.

Today, wandering through the cyberspace, two things caught my attention. Two very interesting top 10's. The first one is "The Top 10 Bad Things That Are Good For You". I am not going to spoil that here, but it worth to see it. I, particularly, loved the number 7. (I guess I will turn myself in an alcoholic just to have a "good" reason to use that... Hehehehehe).

At the same place, looking at the other Top 10's, I found this other one: "Top 10 Ways to Destroy Earth". The fun in that one is a little more restricted to physics, but if you are nerd enough, I am sure you will understand and laugh at least a little bit with that.

My source was a very interesting blog (in portuguese), that it is very worth to take a look if you can understand it: Favoritos.

No comments: