Saturday, February 24, 2007

The Girl with glowing green eyes...

There were a girl with glowing green eyes looking at me today in the Dreaming. Looking as deep inside me as she could, and I was doing the same. It was simply impossible not to look. And all I wanted was to keep looking and drown myself in her gaze.

I know this girl, not as good as I wanted but I know her a little bit already. She doesn't have glowing green eyes, her eyes were not even green, but I'm sure it was she!

I don't know why I am writing this down in this blog. It is something that does not concern anyone but me. Even so it was the only thing that crossed my mind when I thought about something to write here. Maybe this girl will read it someday, and will know that I was talking about her... Who knows!?

No comments: