Saturday, February 10, 2007

Pain and Hope

Sometimes I wonder about how much pain I will still feel in my life! How much can I still endure? I am not afraid of pain, but I don't love it either. The great problem is that for each moment of joy you have in your life, there will also be a moment of sadness. So, the ideal way is to make the joy last for as long as you could do it. And for that to work, we must not fear the pain that it could cause in the future. This is something that I learned not so long ago.

Sometimes the pain could be just faint, and other it seems to be unbearable. It start with pain, and then comes despair, and then you just wish for it to end, but it just get worse. That is when you must be the stronger that you can. Feel it. Face it. It is hard, but it is worth. You shall not let pain nor despair overcome you. In time it will just pass away, and you will find the hope to keep moving...

And then you are prepared to face the world and your life again with more strength and determination than you once have...

Sometimes I wonder about how much I still have to learn in my life...

2 comments:

khris said...

ok, martyr. life would be uninteresting if we could all take the pain away. what would the point of being alive then?

Unknown said...

I know that Khris. Pain is part of life, and we have to live with that! :P