Sunday, September 2, 2007

Evil Squirrels of the cemetery...

I fear for my life, my friends. The minions of The Cube are all around Ann Arbor, even here near my new neighborhood, far from its dreadful resting place. The Cube's fiendish minions are everywhere. The cemetery near my new house is full of its foul and corrupted minions. And I could take a glimpse of the utmost malevolence emanating from one of this aberrations from out-of-the-stars. I could barely scape alive, for I was surrounded for countless of such malevolent creatures. Even alive, I did not know if it was better to be left alive after seen what I have seen this very day. My sanity is barely non-existent after gazing inside these eyes of the uttermost malevolent intent. Here are some picture of the foulest and most wicked beasts that I am sure, ever set foot upon our pitiful planet...

This evil ghoulish squirrel was watching my every move while I was wandering through this unhallowed ground. Smelling my soul, and sucking all that was left of my sanity...


Look at the non-euclidean pose this evil tiny beast is holding. The only reason my mind could devise for such a pose was that the creature was performing some kind of corrupted and fiendish ritual over the gravestones... Fortunately, the creature was in a kind of static trance state, and its mind was reaching planes of existence the primitive minds of humans could never imagine, let alone comprehend. And it did not see me, or at least not as a menace able to disrupt its vile magic ritual...


This other nefarious small creature is profaning the grave over its unholy paws. It is sucking all and feeding in the remnant essence of the dead buried in that place. I have never sighted such devious act in all my near-ending life...


And Lo! Behold the Black-Fiendish-Evil-Squirrel from Beyond the Stars... The Great Squirrel Overlord, answering only to The Cube Itself! (I will not even start to wonder what the creature holds in its mouth, for all that remains of my spirit could be uttertly annihilated thinking about such Evil conundrum. I could feel that the root of the tree feeds on the blood and remains of dead buried in this Unholy graveyard, and the creature overlords its minions from its Unholy Throne over the Death-Feeding Tree...)


May the Elder Gods, have mercy on my soul, and yours as well, friends, for The Cube's influence is everywhere!! My mind is lost forever, and insanity is all that remains... The Cube is the ROOT of all the evil in our planet, and its abominable minions are everywhere...


P.S.: Click over the pictures to enlarge, if you dare...

No comments: