Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Random 132

Today is the random day... Mixed thoughts, and disconnected ideas...

At this very moment, Led Zeppelin is playing here. More exactly at my computer's Media Player. And it will play for a long while...

This post number is not a prime, the previous one was... This is 2 x 2 x 3 x 11...

You know!? My room is a mess... There is a towel hanging in the door, there are network cables scattered on the floor, a cable receiver hanged by wires between the TV and the floor, in midair. I don't want to talk about my room anymore...

There is a girl who makes me sleep almost 3AM everyday, and I really don't care... Actually, I like it...

Sometimes I just would like to walk on the ceiling. Being upside-down.

My mind and heart are peaceful again... The haunting is over, at least for now... And I have not met any ghostbuster.

The Cube decided to rest for a while... Dreaming... Dead... Maybe both... The Cenobites invasion will not be coming for the next few days, I guess...

When things stay peaceful for long amounts of time, you better be prepared for a storm... But there are no storms on sight, yet.

Next is 7 x 19...

.sigh.

Over the Hills and Far Away - Led Zeppelin


Roger
. Nothing more to report... Roger. Roger.

No comments: