Thursday, December 6, 2007

My Mini City - Xaos

Now I have a virtual city, and of course my city is called Xaos. Xaos, actually, is a fabled city in the outer rim of The Concordant Domain of the Outlands, and is the city gate that has a portal leading to The Ever-Changing Chaos of Limbo. My city is named after that fabled place, that, in my opinion, is one of the most awesome places in the whole Multiverse. And Xaos is a name that can reflect with great precision the reality of my home country, Brasil (as it is written in Portuguese).

Anyway, this is one of the coolest ideas I have seen so far. It is like a online version of the old, and classic of classics, game Sim City. And with each visit, the city gains one more inhabitant, and as the city starts to develop, you can add industries, increase security, improve transportation networks, etc, and everything is done just by having people visiting your city!


I just created my city, so Xaos's current population is 2. Help me developing my city, by just visiting it. I promise I will be a good mayor! =D

The idea came from this Brazilian blog: Quarentedois.

No comments: