Sunday, December 30, 2007

Rock Band - Run to the Hills

After I watched this video, I realized that I NEED to play this game. I don't care if I am loser who does not know how to play any kind of instrument, unless if it is in a video game (and not a good player even in a video-game). But I NEED to have a Playstation 3 just to play this game. And I am almost doing that... Very near indeed, after I have watched this video...
This is a Full Expert Band playing "Run to the Hills" by Iron Maiden \m/,


By the way... Who wants to be part of my band when I get this game? =D

P.S.: You might have noticed that the voice is not exactly Bruce Dickinson's voice, and it is true. One of the players is the singer, and he did a excellent job in my humble opinion! The game is awesome!!!

2 comments:

Soraia Casal said...

Só fiquei com um pouco de dó de quem ficar com a bateria...vai ficar sem dedos o pobre...

Marcelo Pará said...

hauhauhauha
montaremos uma banda com as pessoas lá do laboratório, que tal?