Wednesday, December 5, 2007

A Supernatural War

So the War did start. At this very moment I am fighting a supernatural war on Facebook. Zombies, Vampires, Werewolves, Slayers all fighting among themselves... What started as some random attacks now is turning into a much broader conflict of greater proportions. The saddest is to know that behind all the attacks were some so-called friends. We can trust no one in a war! There are hideous people even throwing some friends to serve as food to the other enemies minions, just to gain a small tactical advantage over other enemies. War is so sad! But even that being true, I would never retreat, I will fight to the end, even if I have to sacrifice some friends to a zombie, a vampire or a werewolf, as a way to have my revenge! And I am vengeful one, I will avenge all the attacks my minions suffered in this war, being it caused by friend or foe. Beware, my Facebook friends, for this war is far from over, and I won't be in the losing side!

That is just a small game that is happening in the Facebook right now. We can create zombies, vampires, werewolves, slayers, and then fight other friends' creatures. We gain points when our creature creates another creature to join its army, when we fight and win, of course, or when we simply start biting people in our friends lists. And with more points, more powerful become your creature. So everybody is attacking everybody randomly just to become more powerful, and it is starting to get a little large, but only few of my friends are yet infected. But it is fun, anyway!! I started as a zombie, then decided to create a vampire, and just stick with that. But then I was recruited as a slayer, and now I joined the army of a werewolf friend. As I would say in portuguese: Virou putaria! :P

No comments: